We are constantly looking for consultants with PSM skills for our assignments in various countries. If you have these skills and would be available for consulting for periods of not less than 2 consecutive weeks, please send us your CV to email@example.com
- University degree in Pharmacy, Public Health or related programs.
- A Minimum of 5 years experience in PSM work, including program implementation in a developing country setting.
Pharmaceutical Systems Africa offers select students the opportunity to experience the real world with our internship program.
With our program, we build relationships and share knowledge with students who have shown excellent academic achievement in the field of public health sciences. The students will benefit from the opportunity of hands-on public health sciences related work in developing countries.
Enhance your experience and academic pursuits with our internship program!
To be accepted in our internship program you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be legal to work in the United States or your country of residence.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a degree.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0